Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's Not Wrong and a Lesson Template

Another linky party!  Carried Away in Kindergarten is having a "What's Not Wrong" party.  Here is my list:

1)  Driving 30 minutes for a really good coffee.  Jim and Patty's or Human Bean are delicious and so worth the drive.  Wish I could do it more regularly.
2)  Staying up til midnight, because I can't put the book down, even though I know I will be exhausted the next day.
3)  Loving when students have sleepy face from copying #2.
4)  Getting sucked into checking for new pins on Pinterest.
5)  Borrowing other people's kids so I go to animated movies.
6)  Checking for comments and blogger stats constantly:-)
7)  Talk about teacher blogs like you know them personally

 Mrs. Bainbridge is collecting lesson plan templates; here is my version.  I print them back to back so I only have to have one page to keep track of.  Then I hand write in what we are going to do for the week.  Sorry they are so small, feel free to download to you want to see them at normal size.

Happy Wednesday,
Laurie

6 comments:

  1. I'm so totally guilty of the 2nd #5. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :)
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed the typo:-) Have a great day!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Speaking of typos, I'm going to try that again. Anyway, I didn't care that you had 2 5's. :) I just loved the comment that followed. #2 is up my alley too!

      Delete
  2. I like it! It's really similar to mine, so I'm a little partial to it! :)

    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie,
    I was LOVING the snow today becasue I finally got my snow day. I like how your lesson plans are set up. Time to get ready, I think it's back to school for me tomorrow.

    Jennyfer
    www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete