Monday, January 2, 2012

Snowman Up

First of all, tomorrow morning's alarm clock is going to be a shock tomorrow morning.  My books and I are going to have separation anxiety.
On another note, Pitner's Potpourri is having a snowman linky party and I need to share one of my favorite Snowman Projects.  I found the idea from Deep Space Sparkle last year. Love the point of view art lesson tie in and every student's final project looked great.   I also love the tempera/oil pastel combo.  Try it out!
Think Snow!
Laurie

6 comments:

  1. I love Deep Space Sparkle! Those turned out fabulous!

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So glad Deep Space Sparkle is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! This is a beautiful project.

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! I love Deep Space Sparkle!! I did this lesson last year and it turned out wonderfully!
    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete