Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Award Wonderfulness

1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
 Huge thank yous to and Mrs. Clancy 2nd Grade Paradise at Joyful Learning in KC Kindergarten.  They have given me the Versatility and the Liebster Awards.  Here are my seven things and the 15 blogs I awarded.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
*I have an ridiculous obsession with the show Leverage.  It is so silly, every Sunday night is like a present I can't wait for 9pm!  They film close by and I really think an episode needs to have a classroom (mine for example) as the set.

*I can not stand odd numbers, unless they can be divided evenly, I do not know where the dislike comes from, I just don't like them.

*I refer to Josh Groban as my husband.  He is so cute and so funny and has the most beautiful voice.

*The Human Bean is my FAVORITE coffee and sometimes I will drive 30 minutes away just to get.

*I knew, when I was seven years old, that I would grow up and be a teacher.

*I coach a 4th/5th grade volleyball team in the spring.  All the players go to the school where I teach and many of them are former students.

*I love the playing disc golf, although I am not very good at it.




3.  Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the awards. 


 Laurie


0 comments:

Post a Comment