Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weather Science Day

Today for lunch, I had leftover Chinese food and found some inspiration in the fortune cookie.  It is shareable to all of you lovely inspiring bloggers!
Your ability to love will help a child in need.
We are making mini-weather ones.  Today, most of us finished the title/front cover.
Yesterday, Jenny shared about her trip and so today I am sharing about the trip that came to us:-)  Our local science museum has traveling programs.  We had one all about weather today. 
We made a cloud in a bottle:
Made a tornado in a bottle:
Made a rainbow:
Made some electricity:
We made a wind vane:
We made clouds:
We made rain gauges:

Super Fun Day!
Happy Wednesday,

4 comments:

  1. Awwww-Love that fortune! Mine are usually very boring-but that's a good one. :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fortune! Thank you for sharing it...Now I feel it is mine, too!! I love weather and wish I could teach science...Someday! What a fun day you had and I love that you had a chance of weather!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you made clouds with cotton balls. Brilliant!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a team of "kids" from our university that come into the schools with science programs and I love them! Your day looks like it was a TON of fun;)
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete