Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scaredy Squirrel Lesson

Today we shared some thinking about our new class.  I wanted to give my Chickadees a way to express their thoughts about their new class and 2/3 blend.  A Teacher Who Should Have a Class posted a great lesson using the book, Scaredy Squirrel.  I hilarious book, btw.  I changed the questions a bit and rotated the papers from group to group. 
These posters were for questions students had about Miss Foote/B-7 classroom and 2/3 Blend.  Some random question gems....
"Did you make the map?"
"Why do we need teachers?"
"How did you get LA on your nails?"
"Why are there two classes in one?"

This poster ended up hilarious....The top says 2/3 Blend-Likes/Dislikes.  A couple kiddos just started a list of random things they liked and didn't like...dogs, cats, pet fish!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it went well! I know you are a great teacher because you tweeked the idea to fit your class!

    ReplyDelete