Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Morning Videos

Happy Weekend Everyone! 
Saturday morning cartoons were the best when I was a kid.  Then I grew up and this morning, I watched videos.  Not sure what it is about Britain's got talent...but I get so sucked into watching clips on youtube.  Paul Pott's audition is my favorite.  I love love Simon Cowell's face!
And this is a 7 year old poet....so so cute!
And if you have not heard of Caine's Arcade, you must check it out!  A 9 year old creator of a cardboard arcade.  It has been around for a while, but a friend just showed me the "where is he now" It is inspiring kids everywhere!
Click the picture to watch the video.
Now there is even a cardboard challenge for kids imagine and create their own ideas!  And a foundation for inspiring imagination.
Click for chapter 2.

Happy Saturday,

3 comments: