Monday, June 11, 2012

Dodger Jubilant!

How are so many of you bloggers already onto things for next year! I am switching grades next year and excited about it, but have a lot to do to end this year, before I can even think about next!

However, I do think my room needs to turn Dodger blue!  I just had the BEST weekend watching Dodger games at Safeco Field and thought I would share a few pics!

Friday night...Dodgers lost:-(  But the Mariner's pulled off a No-Hitter!  I was in the presence of baseball history.  Six different pitchers and a no hitter!  Amazing!
 Andre Ethier...my favorite Dodger at bat!
And what does he do?!  He hits a Grand Slam!  Yes, that is right.  In person, I saw him do it, not a replay on ESPN or video link from MLB...in person!  Look at that scorebook wonderfulness!
Dodger fans outnumbered Mariners and were cheering for Dodger plays.  We sang Take Me Out to the Ballgame and everyone inserted "Root Root Root for the Dodgers, instead of Mariners. And the Dodgers won the three game series!

I accomplished absolutely nothing for school and only have 3 days left to do it, so I am off to work hard....and try to keep up with blogs in the meantime.
 

4 comments:

  1. You make me want to go to an Indians game!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way to experience baseball...being there! Did I miss something? What grade are you teaching next year?
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss anything....I don't know if any of my parents read this blog and I didn't want to announce plans for next year in the main post.

      I get to teach 2/3 blend next year, so I will be getting to "keep" about half my class as 3rd graders!:-)

      Delete