Tuesday, March 27, 2012

214 Oh My!


214...yes 214 blog posts to catch up on just from 4 days of traveling!  Oh my word...I have been reading everyone's posts for a couple days to catch up.  It was a bit overwhelming.  I found out that Tammy@ Forever in First gave a shout out to our "Read My Shirt" day.  She made an adorable class book, you can check it out here.  Also, a few of you wonderful bloggy friends want to use my blog button, but apparently it doesn't work.  Trial and error is my computer friend, so I will work on getting it functioning.  If any of you know of a good "blog button" tutorial or are an expert already, please send advice my way:-)

Next up....10 things I learned about Canada.

Happy Tuesday,
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the Read My Shirt idea! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK!

    Here is the blogging tutorial I used to make my button: http://bloggingwithamy.com/how-to-make-a-blog-button/ or ask Erika (The Honey Bunch) she can do it too! =)

    Misty (who is having an AMAZING giveaway you don't want to miss!
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me borrow your great idea in the first place!


    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of reading...this made me giggle :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete