Monday, June 17, 2013

Just in Case and a Meet Up

First Monday of summer vacation....fantabulous!  This post has nothing to do with school....but it is summer so that is perfectly fine!
Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies is having a party celebrating cases.  I do not have a cool phone case nor do I have an ipad; but I do have a nook....that I love and its case is one of my favorites.  It is from an Etsy shop full of adorable finds!

 
This morning I got to meet bloggy friends in real life.  It was so much fun and on my way out, I ran into my 4th grade teacher, Mr. Prilliman (who we lovingly called Mr. Prillimonster!)  He was my first male teacher and he was awesome! 
Nicole from Teaching With Style Tanja from Journey of a Substitute Teacher, Michelle from Third Grade Al Dente , Laura from Teacher Laura, me, Sarah from Sarah's First Grade Snippets, and Nicole from Teaching's a Hoot joined us.

Happy Monday,

8 comments:

  1. Love that nook case!!!
    And your meet up looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the case! The meet up looks like fun!! Thanks for linking up!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you all met up - I didn't know there were so many Oregon bloggers! I am willing to bet that once you got talking it was non-stop! With other teachers there's always that bond of familiar experience that's so nice to be around! Love the picture!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there's a picture of you! :) I meant to take one of you so you could post your fabulous self. I am so glad I got to meet you Laurie. Can't wait to see you again soon!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your case! The meet up looks fun, too! I didn't realize there was an Oregon meet up, but I haven't had a lot of time lately to write on my blog and to read yours. I read on another one today about the meet up. I know I'm still learning how to blog, but I sure would love to meet other Oregon bloggers. I didn't realize that there were that many bloggers in Oregon! Glad you had a good time!

    Diane
    The Teacher's Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of a blog meet up! My husband will often respond to something I say with, "Is this a real friend or a blog friend?" I always let him know my blog friends are real!! Some day I'll just come to Oregon for a blog meet up!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete