Wednesday, July 4, 2012

To Do List...Done Number 1...For You and For Me.

TBA is Celebrating Blog Hopping.  I have created a freebie for part of the party.  Click on the Road for lots more freebies.
Every teacher has to have a schedule....otherwise you will hear the question, "When are we..........?" over and over again throughout the day.  One of my summer to do's was to remake my schedule pieces.  The "before" are from my first year teaching...10 years ago and I don't know where the original file went.  So I started from scratch.  Phillip Martin has a ginormous collection of clip art, so I knew I would find enough pictures to go with each part of our daily schedule.  And The 3am Teacher, as always has adorable stuff, so I used one of her frames.  Without further ado, here is a before and after:

Before:
They served their purpose well, I lined them up in a pocket chart each day.  The edges have started peeling and all the pieces have faded.
After:




We do not do all of these everyday, or every week for that matter...but you know how students panic if each thing is not on the schedule for the day.   If you would like to use them, click here and then leave a comment.


Happy Wednesday,
 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE!! I haven't posted a daily schedule in my room, but I'm going to in the fall. These will be nice to have. Thank you!
    I'll cheer for the Mariners as long as they aren't playing the Cardinals!!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not having a schedule makes me crazy! I think my chickadees like the structure too.

      Delete
  2. I spy a Smithsonian magazine in the background...I'm noticing details in illustrations...I love that magazine!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing!! I also need to redo my schedule cards and these are perfect...thanks again!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to use these. Mine our pretty boring but last year was my first year and did have time to make them cute.
    eheynach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this, I can't wait to use them in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Laurie! So fresh and fun to look at. Your kids will love them! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete