Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where is Laurie?

How does one organize catching up on their blog readers!?  I try and read a little each day, but the numbers just keep growing.

Resort...otherwise known as Aunt Shell's backyard!
Down here in Southern Oregon it is hot!  I spend days at the pool digging away at my stack of books.  This is a small piece of my aunt's backyard, where I spend the majority of the afternoons.  Trying to catch up on my summer book-a-day reading.

Anyway I am off for birthday brunch at my favorite Ashland restaurant.  Delicious and the inside is so whimsical!

8 comments:

  1. I want to come hang out in her backyard! It looks so comfy and a perfect place to read!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate
    it.
    My web page: insurance rate quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could hang out in my aunt's backyard! Have a great time!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun! Keep cool!
    Sandi
    Literacy Minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great place to hang out! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fun! If you have time stop by my blog and join my "Classroom Tours Linky Party"! I would love to see your classroom!! If you aren't ready just quite yet, share a before pic and then go back and share an after pic! :)

    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete