Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Scoop


I stumbled across Teaching Trio, a fun and adorable blog today....you should stop by and visit.  They have a countdown linky party each Sunday.  
Have to---In my summer move, I somehow unpacked and misplaced all my scentsys.  I have the burners found, but the wax melts are being elusive.  Have you heard of refrigerator oatmeal.  My aunt introduced me to it and I sort of love it.   
You can find a great recipe here.

Hope to--My next scheduled book club meeting is next Friday and I haven't started the book yet.  Today may be a great day to break that open!  My year long plan is almost done, I just am having a difficult time planning out the year of reading.  Anyone have 3rd grade suggestions.....?

Happy to--now that the Dodger's can't be swept and can only be tied for first in their division, the stress level from today's game is far improved so I can watch the game in peace.  Hoping for the bubble machine to get lots of use and Kershaw to have an amazing game...he is a pretty awesome human being!  #freethebubbles


Happy Sunday,

6 comments:

  1. I have no 3rd grade reading suggestions, but have you read Rainbow Rowell's books? I'm on my fourth, and I love them.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks really good! I just ordered it! Thanks for sharing.

    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to finish my year long road map for my K-5 teachers this week as well. I have that on my list, but it takes so long. Not only that but we are using Teachscape for our evaluations and it needs a ton of downloading, writing goals in...and so much more. The breakfast idea looks yummy. We are flipping between the Packer and Brewer game. Have a great Sunday.

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun linky! Have you read The Doll People? It would make a great 3rd grade read!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That refrigerator oatmeal sounds like a good idea. I might have to try that sometime.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Hope you find some great 3rd grade reading options!

    - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to like that oatmeal because I feel like it's easier (although more prep instead of cook time-it probably comes out even). But I didn't like it, probably wasn't doing it right! I am soo in book withdrawal right now! Haven't even picked up one since school started. :( 3rd Grade book suggestions?-I really liked Baby by Patricia Maclachlan.

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete