Sunday, May 5, 2013

Famous Teacher Appreciation

This morning I was thinking about all the teachers the media has created and then came upon a list of 100 cool teachers from children's literature.  I heart reading and I heart teaching.  What better way to celebrate than with a linky party?!
book:  (this was very hard to pick!)
Christy Huddleston....teacher to tough kids in Smoky Mountains.
movie:
Mr. Hundert...teacher to hooligans at a prep school.
tv show:
Mr. Kotter....teacher to a remedial class in inner city New York.  (This show used to have all day marathons on Nickolodeon....I got hooked.)
Give a shout to your favorite book/movie/tvshow teachers.  Use the image on your blog post and remember Farley's rule of 3.

Happy Sunday,

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea...I don't know how I missed it. I have been a bit busy. Nine. More. Days!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete