Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year of Reading

In case you didn't know....I love to read!  Goodreads is one of my favorite apps for keeping track of my reading.  So in celebration of a new year and for anyone looking for some new reads, here are some of my stats and favorites of 2013!

Books Read:  83
Pages Read:  23,393

Favorite Books: 
Across a Star Swept Sea:  Retelling of The Scarlet Pimpernel.  Not as good as For Darkness Shows the Stars but still a page turner!
Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library:  Such a clever book....a Willy Wonka/Librarian mashup.
Least Favorite Books: 
Ever After High:  Love Shannon Hale, but this book was too cheesy!
The Red Tent:  Not sure I was okay about fictionalizing an event I believe to be true.....
I reread The Mark of the Lion series...oh so good.  Christywas also a reread....LOVE that book!  A must read for all teachers:-) 
I read A LOT of young adult fiction!  Happily take suggestions of great adult fiction:-)
Happy Tuesday,

1 comment: