Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Late Monday Made It Wayback Machine

Before I started blogging and before pinterest exploded, I found this adorable diy:
Normally diy never turns out as smoothly as the directions make it seem, but this one really did go as nicely as it could have.  You will have to check out the step by step directions click here...since they work well and it was created my b.b.e (before blog era).

I searched Goodwill for old globes....it was surprisingly easy.  Then Michaels for the rest of the supplies. 
 Finding things to put on the globe is the best part.

Happy Tuesday,

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love that idea-and it might be one this DIY-challenged chick might be able to actually pull off. :) Thank you for sharing!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that before. I bet you'll have all kinds of fun things to write on it.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Goodwill = my kind of shopping! I usually drop things off at the back door and load them up at the front!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete