Saturday, May 4, 2013

Plugged In


This week I participate in screen free week.  No computer, TV, etc for a week.  Well the school day part of the week.  Look what happened-
 First we invited our school to go screen free with us-
 and made sure we stayed screen free in our classroom-
Math on Whiteboards-
The weather was so nice we did our weekly problem solving outside...no idea why my camera thought to do a black and white photo-  Each group did one portion of the problem solving steps, then shared about it.
And vocabulary...no powerpoint slideshow.  We acted them out.  Here are fetch, construction, assembled, and downtown-
Only 25 more days....yes I am counting!
Happy Saturday,

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks like a week of greatness. (I could make it without my TV, but my computer would be more difficult.)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, screen-free would be painful for me. Nice going!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete