Linky Party Number 1: What are You Going to Read This Summer @ Clutter-Free Classroom? Oh I have plans....big plans! Last summer I read a book a day....it was stressful to keep that up, so I think I will relax a bit about that....and probably end up doing unintentionally anyway. There are a lot of books in my summer stack, but here are the top two. I want to read The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate. I have had numerous people tell me about it and am looking forward to getting started. Professionally I want to read In Pictures and In Words by Katie Wood Ray. I love her stuff and won the book at a conference!
Linky Party Number 2: Rockin' Resources @ Teacher Idea Factory What things could your classroom not live without?
1) Blogland and Pinterest....so many amazing thoughts, ideas, and teachers help my classroom everyday!
2) Expo Dry Erase Markers....all and only the good colors:-)
3) Library--A well organized--comfy--full of books classroom library as well as a fabulous public library with ideas and numerous copies of books to hook more readers!
4) Ice Cube Trays--They contain SMALL amounts of paint, glue, glitter, and easily wash out. They are also the perfect organizer for our daily fluoride.
5) Packaging Tape--I use this constantly!!!! Things stick well and don't leave a residue.