Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hoki Stools + Donor Choose

Where is the summer going!?  My eyes burn when I see the school supply aisles.  I have made it half way through my book-a-day summer reading challenge.

Have any of you used Donor's Choose?  My roommate sent me a text telling me she was bored in class and was looking for things she thought my class needed.  Another teacher got a project funded for Hoki stools and after looking them up thought they would be perfect for some of my kiddos!  The bottom of the stool is rounded, allowing students to sit and move while working.  You can click the pic for more info...

Anyway, my project has been posted and I am very intrigued by the whole process!

If you want to help out...for the next 7 days donations are being matched dollar for dollar when you enter the code INSPIRE.  Click HERE to get to the project.
Wish me (and my classroom luck)!

Happy Sunday,

4 comments:

  1. I've been tempted to try out Donor's Choose but have never got up the courage. Those stools are intriguing for sure. Best of luck!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see those stools really helping some students focus! My fingers are crossed for you-I've had good luck with Donorschoose in the past! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used DonorsChoose twice. It's awesome. The key is to post on all of your social media sites daily, especially if they give you a matching donation code. I emphasized the matching donations were only valid for a week and got my last project fully funded in 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm headed over to donate! You have too many students in one class!! I was going to do DonorsChoose, but you have to be in a public school. I hope you get these awesome stools!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete