Sunday, December 2, 2012

When I Was In....

Loving the linky party pictures from Second Grade Sparkle.  It so fun to see what teachers looked like when they were the age of the students they teach.  I have taught 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades.  Well never a full 3rd...just 2/3 blends so here are some pics from those grades.  SO sorry about the quality...they are hanging in my classroom and I don't have them digitally...so I took a picture of a picture:-)



1st Grade School Picture-I love this picture and my mom made the dress. 
At my elementary school, we had a costume parade for Halloween.  More hand-made stuff from mom and my best friend Danielle.
2nd Grade School Picture-Normally my mom would have put my hair in rollers...the pink spongy kind, but I got lice the day before pictures and none of those things were available:-(
My 3rd grade teacher and I.  Her name was Lori and I thought it was SO cool to have the same name as my teacher.
And here I am now--
Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Kate.  For more teacher pics go visit Second Grade Sparkle.

Also, HAD to post this holiday medley.  Jimmy Fallon cracks me up...and hopefully you as well!
Happy 1st Sunday of Advent,

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Jimmy can kinda sing. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! Loved looking at all of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Look at your little hands in that picture in the pose. Adorable! Thanks for linking up!!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete