Saturday, November 3, 2012

Second Grade Common Core

I have been waiting for the 2nd grade common core book to be in finished.  I was a little jealous of all you K and 1st grade teachers who shared about the Common Core Workbooks.  Now it is 2nd Grade's turn to have a book helping teachers teach the 2nd grade Common Core Standards.  All the 2nd grade math and ELA standards are addressed and the book is full of resources helping students learn the Common Core concepts.   To find out more about the Common Core Workbook, click the link, Second Grade Common Core Workbook, or you can click on the book's picture. 

Happy Saturday,

5 comments:

  1. I got the first grade book a couple of months ago and I love it. I have used many of the activities for centers. It really is a great resource. Hope you like your copy when you get it.

    -Jeremy
    Mr. Michelbook's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my first grade edition, too! It has a massive amount of material in it!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the first grade one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I just have to wait for 3rd grade, for the other half of my class:-)

      Delete