Another linky party! Carried Away in Kindergarten is having a "What's Not Wrong" party. Here is my list:
1) Driving 30 minutes for a really good coffee. Jim and Patty's or Human Bean are delicious and so worth the drive. Wish I could do it more regularly.
2) Staying up til midnight, because I can't put the book down, even though I know I will be exhausted the next day.
3) Loving when students have sleepy face from copying #2.
4) Getting sucked into checking for new pins on Pinterest.
5) Borrowing other people's kids so I go to animated movies.
6) Checking for comments and blogger stats constantly:-)
7) Talk about teacher blogs like you know them personally
Mrs. Bainbridge is collecting lesson plan templates; here is my version. I print them back to back so I only have to have one page to keep track of. Then I hand write in what we are going to do for the week. Sorry they are so small, feel free to download to you want to see them at normal size.