Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Excitement!

This weekend has flown by, but so many fun things occurred! 1)  My house is about a two minute drive from school.  So each year, I invite my students over for a Christmas party.  18 of my 27 kiddos came over for an hour and a half.  We ate treats, played games, and had lots of fun.  Just a couple of photos to share.
Wii Games was a popular activity!  They are all WAAAAYYY better than I am !
Group photo!
2)  My blog got an award!

Thank you Miss T, from Journey of a Substitute Teacher.

Here are the award rules:
The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
*copy and paste the award on your blog
*thank the giver and link back to them
*reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
My top 5 are:
1.  Life Lived Unknown
2.  A Teacher's Bag of Tricks
3.  The Teacher's Cauldron
4.  I Do, We Do, You Do
5.  Second Grade Two Step

Five more days to go!
Laurie

0 comments:

Post a Comment